San Fernando Valley
We are a growing and established company located in the San Fernando Valley looking for an energetic office administrator/office manager to join our team. We will provide training to this candidate to learn the dynamics of our business and industry. This is a great opportunity for those with a background in business operations and customer service.
Since 1994, RX Unlimited has put the minds of our patients and their families at ease, while attending to their health, recovery, and after care.
- Processing bi-weekly payroll and commissions for employees
- Keeping track of all stock items within the various departments to make sure we place timely orders
- Finding and negotiating best pricing for all the necessary orders with all required vendors
- Interfacing with the employees regarding timesheet, time off, and attendance
- Ensuring that the daily orders are shipped out in a timely fashion
- Coordinating with the various teams to prepare “end of day” reports
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting preferred
- Proven record of leadership, conflict resolution, and daily operations management of a healthcare setting, preferably a compounding pharmacy
- Strong management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work productively with minimal supervision, such as scheduling assignments and corresponding with clients
Up to $35/hr depending on experience
We provide excellent 401k Benefits with full matching, medical, dental, & vision benefits.